Dec 26, 2009

What didn't happen!

Back in Dec 2008, just about now last year, I realised it was about time to get serious about lossing some weight, or it was more like I reached a point that I didn't want to cross...

For years, I have been steady around 75-80 kgs, however through 2007 and 2008 I went up to 95 kgs for the first time in my life, since I never crossed the 80 kgs line.

Back to Dec 2008, I decided to follow a program, something that I find sensible, practical and healthy. I happened to stubble upon weightloss4idiots.com and the name itself amused me, went through it's concepts and I was sold!

So I got my program and paying for it was another motivation to get it started. It actually worked, though one can argue any other program would of worked as well, nevertheless I managed to loss 24 kgs in about 4 months.

Time line:
Started: Jan 2009 with 95 kgs on my back.
Finished: April 2009 with 76 kgs off my back!

Downside: I didn't follow through, I was supposed to balance out my eating habits after the program, do some exercise...etc.. .nothing was done and I went back to my old habits. Little did I know, I was back on 95 kgs in Sep 2009, which I consider a proof that the program was decent, since it took me about the same time to gain back all that fat again.

Anyway, now its Dec 2009 and here I am again, re-starting the program again, mentally it is extremely annoying, since I sadly been here before. However it is even worst now.

4 comments:

  1. Always keep your hopes up. I'm sure this time around you'll be able to shed those extra pounds and maintain it that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rummy: Thanks! It's a plan in the making... right now the diet keeps me on auto-pilot. So I will definitely prepare myself this time around for the next phase of the diet, which is when I stop it and go to manual drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe like the description you gave =p. Good luck anyways, and if you need a person to give you a bit of a reminder I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like to get descriptive sometimes. And you are already supporting by checking the blog :P thanks!

    ReplyDelete