Dec 29, 2009

R1/ D4 menu

Same menu of yesterday, should I get bored? Well I keep telling myself... mind over matter... mind over matter...

So far it works and somehow I can eat the same things again and again and again...


Today's menu:
  • M1 - 1/2 L Low fat milk @ 0850 (Done)
  • M2 - 5 slices of Roast Beef @ 1130 
  • M3 - 4 pieces of Sausage @ 1500
  • M4 - Tuna Salad (Tuna + Tomatoes) @ ? (Still hopefully before 2200)
Having these food is convenient, since none of them requires cooking, (sausage is heated up with the microwave). Looking forward to the weekend, where I can select eggs, chicken and other cooked things. Hopefully they will fall on the menu's of that day...

6 comments:

  1. Is it me or are the menus getting more "meaty"? It used to be just apples or and oranges for the whole day or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Chi: Day 2 is dedicated to fruits, with an exception of one meal of sandwich. Also day 8 will be dedicated to vegetables. Other 9 days has a mixture of different types of food, and that is the beauty of the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jsut had a Q. Aren't you supposed to trick your body? Is having the same meals tricking?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rummy: yes, tough the round itself is for 11 days and within it the type of food will be different, even if I repeat few things it would still be effective enough, since a big part of the program is to have 4 meals and lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha I get it now. Thanks for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rummy: Anytime, thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete