Dec 30, 2009

R1/ D5 menu

What a day, been fully occupied with work and had only a little time to spare.

Today's menu is richer then my previous two days and is as follows:

  • M1 - 1/2 Low fat milk @ 0830.
  • M2 - 2 medium sized Red Apples @ 1200.
  • M3 - 5 slices of Roast beef @ 1510.
  • M4 - Chicken (Not sure yet in which style it will be cooked with).
Chicken is finally on the menu, its the end of the week and it should be a good meal to have after a long day of work, especially the last day of work for 2009!

I usually have Chicken and sausage on the same menu and since I work I choose sausage, since it is easier to manage.

Water intake was not high at all, just 1 or was it 2 glasses of water? I think it was a single lonely glass. 

*Goes to fill his cup with water*

*Gulp, gulp...

No comments:

Post a Comment