Jan 23, 2010

Round 2

It's round 2, another beginning. Starting with 97 kg. This round's target is at least 3 kgs of flesh to drop...

I managed to drop to 94 kgs, managed to loss those 3 kgs.

Been extremely occupied in the first week and on a business trip on the second.

Round one was a good example of the type of food I eat, the times I eat and overall experience. From now on I will focus on updating the results of each round and post now and then about any relevant topics I find interesting.

So to all you 1,733,993,741 possible fans, do not be alarmed, I will still be around and keeping this blog alive at least semi-monthly.

To add, maintaining the diet when abroad did not go smoothly, I tried my best to keep as close to the menu, however, I ended up at least not being close enough for 2 out of 4 meals. However despite all that I did manage to loss the targeted weight, alhamdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment