Apr 3, 2010

Round 8

52 Days to go...

This round starts with a 83.5 kg, targetting 80.5 kgs.

I suppose, chance are low in seeing the 7x kgs in this round, though highly in the next.

The question now, will I be able to finish it in 3 rounds? 8.5 kgs are remaining. Technically I should be possible, however most likely it will be getting quite difficult to drop flesh from here and now.

Either way, I have 2 more rounds as back up :P before the deadline.

Again, what should I give myself as a prize...

New Computer hardware? *Tempting*
New gagdet?

hmm, perhaps a 2TB Harddisk with an eSata connection! Yes I think I made up my mind... hopefully prices will drop within the next month or so...

2 comments:

  1. I am 80.5 kgs today (day 9), I got a chance to cross to the 7x's, about 3 days to work on a stubborn kg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As expected, they are more stubborn now, managed only 0.5 kgs.

    ReplyDelete