Mar 31, 2010

Round 7 Results

So another round down and few more to go, wooohooo!

Was: 86 kg.
Target: 83 kg.
Achieved: 82.5

Dropped: 3.5 kgs

I do not have a sense of rounds anymore, its more like week 1 then week 2 and its over. So the sense of day 1-5 is the heaviest then 6-11 pass by like a breeze. I am getting bored, though that will not interrupt the plan.

in the recent rounds, I started to go out for dinner when I have chicken on the menu, so far I managed to find 1 good meal in Nando's and another in Stomach. Hopefully, I will find other places with good options as well.

I feel the silence, it feels that I will be facing the storm coming from behind the next wave and it will slow down my movement and my flesh dropping.

Either way, I still got more than 2 months = ~5-6 rounds before the deadline and inshallah I will meet it in hopefully 3.

Now how will I celebrate my achievement... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment