Mar 1, 2010

Honey and Cinnamon for Weight Loss!

This seems to be a promising and interesting article, the 10 items do sound great, though there aren't any scientific references for it as well, however it is well known that honey is a great medical potential, so perhaps there is some truth to the list.
  1. For Curing Arthritis
  2. Hair Loss
  3. Toothache
  4. Reducing Cholesterol
  5. Cure Colds
  6. Curing Infertility
  7. Stomach Upset
  8. Immune System
  9. Longevity
  10. Weight Loss
Reference for more details on each item.
What I find relevant is the weight loss fact, might try it...

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm honey for weight loss?! Maybe because it makes bosy produce heat?! I never thought of it that way really. I should give it a try =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, though remember honey and cinnamon together.

    Will be trying it myself, not sure how cinnamon taste, more like forgot; though I know that I don't like how honey taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so it should be mixed?! Hmmm it seems like throat medicine or something. And I hear ya about the taste of honey, not my favorite except the dark forest one from Shifa. That's a tad bit tolerable.

    ReplyDelete