Apr 14, 2010

Round 8 Results

I am so close! 

Alhamdullah, I reached 80 kgs. Which means I lost 3.5 kgs in this round.

I was hoping to see the 7x kgs on the scale, yet little more patience I must.


5 more kgs to go, well will have to add the weight I might gain from the 3 cheat/free days. 

So far all is good, I am preparing myself mentally to start going to the gym once I reach my target. 2-3 times a week will be more than great. Also will be starting with playing more regular sports, like tennis and squash.

almost a month and 1/2 to go and 5 stubborn kgs to drop... 

Yes, this is reaching to an end. 

hmm, what should I be doing with the blog after that? Health talk? Sports talk? Merge it with my main blog??

much to think, yet still got some time to plan for it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, looks like your diet has been successful! Maybe you can make your blog about 'staying in a good shape' once you reach your goal! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, alhamdullah it is progressing well. Hmm, yes that is definitely a thought. Thanks and most likely it will be a combination of all that is healthy and good for the body overall.

    ReplyDelete