Feb 3, 2010

Round 3 Results

Finally, round 3 is over, it was a good round, almost didn't feel it, I suppose I am getting used to the diet routine again and I actually enjoy having an organised eating habit.

I started with 95 and I reached 91.5 kgs, alhamdullah. So I lost 3.5 kgs, better then expected, woohoo!

now the fun begins 3 days of anything-ness! I will however try to avoid fast food this time and attempt to minimise my gaining to at most 1 kg.

It has been over a month now and overall I lost 9.5 kgs that is 38% of my 25 kg target, based on time I believe I am on schedule and there is a good chance that I might even reach my target ahead of schedule, inshallah.

I am looking forward to seeing the 80's on the scale!

2 comments:

  1. Mashallah almost 10 kgs in am onth. That's impressive, keep it up =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stuff! I already feel lighter and healthier, alhamdullah.

    Enjoying my break at the moment, well food wise at least.

    ReplyDelete